Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Little Rose

I'm sharing you this beautiful and very touching poem I learned from Father Jerry Orbos. Hope you liked it. :)

Bring Me All The Flowers Today.

I would rather have a little rosefrom the garden of a friend Than flowers strewn around my casket When my days on earth must end.

I would rather have a living smile From one I know is true Than tears shed around my casket When this world I bid adieu

Bring me all the flowers today Whether pink, or white, or red, I would rather have one blossom now Than a truckload when I am dead!!!



Let's not forget to always say Thank You.

Learn to say I'm Sorry.

And always tell the one you dearly love I LOVE YOU.


Have you said Thank You enough?

Have you said I'm sorry enough?

And have you said I Love You enough?

If not, then now is the time to do so. :)


Dalisay

No comments: