Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Memoirs of a Gay-Sha: Chapter 6

Photobucket


By: Ace




----------------------
CHAPTER SIX
---------------------

One annoying thing after the other. This day is making my short hair curl up with stress.
I was feeling hungry now, the biscuits for lunch wasn't really a good idea. I walked towards the closest canteen to grab something to eat. We still had at least twenty minutes before anyone was even allowed to go outside of the campus. 

I was approaching the canteen and I saw this familiar figure. Of all places why did he have to eat here as well. It wasn't really much of a surprise after all, there is one in three chances that he's going to eat here.

I just went to the counter, took a quick glance at what they were offering. 
I'm so hungry right now, but someone will get mad if I don't eat everything on my plate tonight.
I decided to take a sand which and a cherry flavored dr.pepper. Just to get me by,

Tall guy already noticed that I was there, I could feel him staring at me. I was striding towards the cashier, who wasn't paying attention to me. He was looking through me. 

It was unexpected, some spoke from my back
He casually told the attendant "Its on me." 
The cashier-guy just nodded. 

"I didn't ask you to pay for any of these." I muttered, muted enough for only him to hear.

"Its the least I can do to say sorry for what I caused earlier." He went back to his table and started eating again. I was still trying to grab a tray and put all of the food on it.

"Fck, what am I gonna do with this, its not enough to compensate for the damages he has done today." 
I don't want to eat this. 

I slowly approached his table. 

I was staring at him while walking towards his direction. 
He just focused on his food, as if it would move if he concentrated any harder.  He knew I was comming.

"That was really unnecessary, I can provide for myself. If you want to say sorry wait till I'm not mad at you anymore." 
He looked at me with those poor puppy eyes.
"Right now, are you still mad at me?" 
I can't stand those puppy eyes, my pretending to get mad at him is going to fail.
He fumbled for something inside his bag and took out a piece of chocolate.
"At least accept this, its not much but they say chocolates make you feel happier. I always bring them so that I have something to eat in between my practices."

My greatest weakness aside from ice cream. Some have a sweet tooth. I have sweet teeth and gums.
I can't accept it, It would be tantamount to forgiving him. Which I still don't want to do. Otherwise he'll think we're close. I don't want him to have any notion of me being a friendly kind of guy.

But I had no choice, it was cadbury. 
"I'm going to die if I won't accept it. Its better to live and be ashamed than to die with regret."
I really have my priorities wrong. My head is complicated deal with it.

Along with the chocolate he handed me back the sandwich and dr.pepper that I got earlier.
"So, am I officially forgiven?" He looked at me intensely with those hazel brown eyes. Its really hypnotic.

"No. You are temporarily forgiven for as long as the memory of sweetness from this chocolate lasts."
Now you have to give me chocolates everyday to remind me. This is already sedition. I silently laughed at myself.

He looked at me and for the first time I saw him smile, his thin pinkish red lips complimented his facial features well. The dimples were just an added bonus. It made his whole image much cuter. 
"Stop what you're thinking." I almost got lost in my own thoughts again. 

Before he could say anything else, I walked away from his table. I sat eight tables away with my back towards him. So that he wouldn't see me munching happily on his chocolates. Which were floppy and quite melted. But I don't care it still tastes the same.

I was so busy eating. It surprised me when someone just placed a tray on my table. Rei.
"Are you going to annoy me again?" I stared at him intently while pretending to shoo away some annoying creature.

"Me? Annoy you? pfft. Of course not. I'm here because I'm hungry."
He took my dr.pepper without even saying anything and drank it.

"Rei! wat the hell?! That's my drink!" I glared at him.

"Are you sure? I saw you guys earlier and this isn't yours. This is from Dan over there."
Was his casual reply.
"But! He gave it to me!" I replied angrily.

"I know!." He exclaimed
"His aunt owns this canteen so technically, the sand which you're eating is still his by extension. Now stop complaining and give me half of that sandwich."
He took half of my sand which without my permission again. Now he started munching on it. I couldn't grab it from him. Since I was still holding the chocolate. I didn't want to put the chocolate down since he might take that as well. Its ok to lose the sandwich but not the chocolate.

"Thank you for the free snack" 
Now he started eating the burger he ordered. 
What a glutton. He eats this much and isn't fat. What sort of hyperactive lifestyle does he keep.

"You said, you weren't going to annoy me?" I asked without thinking. 

"I didn't, I came here to eat and thats what I did."

This conversation is going nowhere. I picked up my sand which, or whats left of it. I started eating it. I don't want him to get any funny ideas and take my sandwich again.

Rei was staring at me. With those deep black eyes. It made me feel self-conscious. Like he was trying to memorize the way I ate.

"You have something on your face." He used his thumb to wipe some chocolate that was smeared at the side of my lips and he licked his thumb.
"Gross, does this guy have any manners at all?!" Very observant of me.

"Give me some of that chocolate, I know thats not yours as well. You should share." 
What the!? He really doesn't know when to stop.

"Fine, here take it." I licked the chocolate and made sure it had my saliva on it and handed a piece of it to him. 
"eeewwwwww, gross, did your mom even teach you manners?" Rei asked while trying to hide a smile.

"Thats a funny thing to hear from someone who takes food without permission." I ate the piece of chocolate I was about to hand to him, which was the last piece. 

"You ate it all! You are such a glutton." WTF he has the guts to say that to me after drinking my dr.pepper and eating half of my sandwich.

"Are you even thinking about what you're saying? You ate my sandwich and took my drink and you think I'm a glutton!" I raised my tone to make sure that he knows I'm annoyed

"You can't even call that gluttony Hanz, its only a sin if you eat more than you can take. I'm sure I'll still be hungry even after I finish your sandwich and this burger." Smartass. I couldn't argue anymore he was kind of right. 

"Do you have any idea how thick the wall of china is?" I asked him.
"No. Why? does it matter?" he replied
"You should, its as thick as your godamn face." What a lame comeback I made.

"Hahhahahaha" His laugh is annoying me again. Practically everything he does annoys me. Why do I have to put up with this guy's childishness. I could have easily transferred to another table. But I'm sure he'd still follow me. It would just be a waste of my time.


I was thirsty, but my dr.pepper already had his germs on it. I was hesitating whether to drink from it or not.
It didn't have a straw. He saw me staring at the dr.pepper.

"Here, you can drink it. But don't drink all of it. I'm still thirsty." 

"Seriously Rei? Its supposed to be mine." He handed the drink to me.

"You have five seconds to drink that. five..." 

What the hell, its not like he has rabies or anything. Maybe he does, he looks kind of crazy.
It tasted sweeter than when I first drank it. Thats odd. It feels funny. He definitely has rabies.
I ended up drinking more than I wanted to.

"So how does my kiss taste like?" He smiled with a devilish green and asked without hesitation...

To be continued...

1 comment:

Lawfer said...

nyahaha knilig aq sa last part, pramis! x3