Sunday, December 18, 2011

Memoirs of a Gay-sha: Chapter 7

Photobucket


By: Ace


--------------------------
CHAPTER SEVEN
--------------------------

I was so surprised that I coughed up my drink on the table, myself and Rei. I looked like someone who had an asthma attack coupled with end stage cancer of the lungs. 
Some of it dripped out of my nose. At first I panicked, I didn't know what to do. The first time I try to eat with Rei and he ends up poisoning my drink. He seemed immune to his poison since I was the only one coughing up what seemed to be bloody red colored liquids.

I still continued to cough like I had spasms and tuberculosis.
Rei, got a hanky out of his pocket and started wiping my nose. For a moment, I thought I had coughed up blood. I forgot that it was cherry flavored and it cherry-bloody-red.

I was still coughing and I noticed that someone was laughing at the back... I didn't care to look, I was already embarrassed. 

Rei had an annoyed look on his face and  was looking at his uniform. It looked like someone exploded in front of him. There were red smears scattered all over the upper part of his white uniform.

Without even hesitating, he just took his shirt in front of me. He wiped his face with it, even though he had a hanky. Well, the hanky was kind of dirty from my snot and dr.pepper. 
I just looked at his body, well formed. He had a strong looking, well built chest with pinkish nipples and rice white skin.  My eyes were wandering from his head to his upper body. He didn't notice since he was still focused on the mess that I had created. Which was his fault by the way.
"OMGWTF, am I admiring another guy's body. No, its just jealousy, be case my abs aren't that well formed."

"Hanz, stop staring. I might melt." He looked at me and smiled, his dimple was showing again. 

"I was just thinking of how you would look if I had stabbed you with that broom earlier. You look like you'll survive even a zombie apocalypse." I replied.

"Hahhahahaha, you're seriously gonna kill me with those stares Hanz. There's no need for a broom."
He stuffed his uniform into his backpack and took out a jersey. So he's in the same varsity as Dan. Basketball as well. Explains a lot. He is quite tall but not as tall as Dan. 

I forgot, I don't have an extra shirt and I also looked like a murder victim. How am I going to explain this.
I just looked at my shirt trying to wipe it with the hanky Rei gave me. It was kind of stupid to wipe it. There was no visible effect at all. It still looked like some stabbed me in so many places or shot me with a machine gun. It felt sticky and icky. One disaster after the other. I can't wait to go home. Wait, I don't want to go home, my aunt is going to be probably there and give me a sermon on why I can't seem to keep my clothes clean. I was a dirty kid who liked to play in the sand or with animals. So I was used to her reminder

Rei was looking at me, like I was some sort of idiot. 
"If I had another extra shirt I would have lent it to you but I'm already using it. Sorry for surprising you earlier. I was just teasing you." He was giving his grin again, the sort of half-smile.

"Don't worry about it." Was the only reply I could mutter. While still looking at how much of a bloody mess I was. How am I gonna go home looking like this. 
They'll think I'm starting to have stigmata. Maybe that could work as an excuse. 

"HEEEYYYY LEON!" Rei suddenly called out to Dan. (spelled as "liogne" but pronounced like lee-yon)

What now, is he gonna come over and laugh at me more. 

Dan was already finished eating and he walked towards us.

"Bro, do you have any extra shirts. Hanz here, has his period but it comes out of his nose and mouth."
Fck you Rei, you think you're so funny. I should have spat more dr.pepper at your face. I wanted to say that. But of course I have class. I didn't want to show him how that side of me.

Dan grabbed inside his bag the jersey.

"If you don't mind Hanz it still smells a little bit but I think its got enough perfume. I used it earlier this lunch when I was playing. Its still kind of damp actually."

"Seriously Dan? You're gonna give me something with dried up sweat and strong smelling perfume in it? 
I'd rather have my bloody shirt." I was still a bit mad at him.
He turned away from me I thought he was going to walk away  again.

But he casually took off his school shirt. There was another group of students at the other table, I didn't know if they were gay or not but they were clearly looking at Dan and smiling at him. I noticed them earlier staring at me and Rei while I was coughing like crazy.
"Whats wrong with the students in this school are they strippers or something?" I thought.
I did notice earlier while I was roaming around that there were shirtless guys sitting around the bleachers, squatting on the soccer fields and playing whatever sports."
I forgot that our majesty had another rule, you can play around like crazy during lunch but don't dare get your uniform sweaty or dirty bring an extra shirt. Well it was most likely what the whole school imposed. 

He changed into his jersey and handed me his uniform.
"Here, take it. Its still clean and I didn't sweat in it or anything."

I hesitated, we're not that close yet for me to be using his uniform. He could be passing on some of his germs or whatever it is maybe cooties. 

"Don't worry Derhan, you can give it back tomorrow. No need to clean it. Its still wearable." He didn't even sound ashamed. 

I thought, "maybe french guys don't take baths every day. ahaha."

"Dan? Seriously? Do you recycle your shirts? Wait, is this uniform even newly washed?"
As I was asking him, he looked down on the floor again. I didn't want to offend him, when he was just being nice to me. So I took his shirt. Why did I even have to ask that. It was tactless of me.

I quickly took off my bloody uniform, I noticed both of them staring at me now. So I turned my back against them, not that I'm ashamed. I'm not fat neither am I too skinny, I'm just average. Though I have muscles here and there. I wore his uniform. It smelled of vanilla and musk. I could imagine being in a forest. It was strong but it wasn't invasive. It smelled sweet and had hints of wine and citrus. 

"I'm just kidding you Dan, I appreciate the thought. There wasn't really a need for you to take off your uniform, the jersey would have been fine." I just wanted to comfort him, he looks better when he doesn't look like he's gonna cry. I wanted to take back what I said earlier actually. There wasn't a convenient excuse to cover up for what I said.

"So can we be friends? You're going to be stuck beside me for a few months, we better work it out."
Dan spoke it in a low voice, I could hear it but barely. His voiced quivered. 

"Do I even have a choice Dan? Its not like you're gonna harm me or anything. Its fine." 
I didn't want to tell him no, maybe after I return his shirt.  

Rei was now the one chocking on his burger, the greedy bastard. He was still coughing and he looked kind of red. I stood up and went to his side, sat beside him and slapped his back really hard. 

"AWWWW, what was that for Hanz? That really hurt."

I purposely made it hurt, revenge for embarrassing me earlier.
"See you're not choking anymore, you should thank me. You could have died, I just saved your life."
Inserting a flat sarcastic tone. 
I wanted to do a Heimlich's maneuver, but that involved something akin to hugging. Maybe I could just straight punch him in the gut. Seemed more appropriate for putting spit on my drink. 

I heard the same laugh earlier when I was choking, it was definitely Dan. He looked so much better when  he laughs. His face would light up and his shiny white, even teeth would show. Well if he doesn't take a bath everyday at least he brushes his teeth. 
Crazy thoughts again.

"Hanz I have to go now, coach might be looking for me already." He was definitely smiling now. He walked towards the direction of the gym carrying his empty bag. He didn't look at the floor like he used to.


Rei was still kind of red and coughing a bit.
"Karma comes fast doesn't it Rei?" I had a grin on my face. 
"Do you want me to help you again? Maybe a stronger slap on the back will do you good." I suggested.

"Thank you for the concern Hanz, but I think you'll break my back the next time you do it."
He drank what was left of my dr.pepper. He then picked up his half eaten burger and gave it to me.

"Hanz, I'm afraid that If I don't give you at least half of it. I'll choke again."

"Rei, thats so kind of you. But you've already eaten half of it and its got your germs on it."
I was actually still hungry and the burger seemed like a good idea. I only had half of a sandwich.

"Really Hanz? Its because of the germs? How come you drank so much of dr.pepper? I drank a bit and returned it to the can earlier along with some of my spit. HAHHAHAHHAHHA" 

Slapping his back didn't put any sense into his head, so I decided to punch him on his shoulder this time.

"OUCH!! Hanz, I'm suing you for domestic violence." 
WTF!? Are we married? He's definitely crazy, maybe its reasonable that I hit him in the head now.

"I'm counter-suing with food poisoning. My stomach is starting to feel bad." I pretended to hold my stomach as if in pain. This bastard is making me feel funny. But it feels great to laugh with him.

"You have a future at an Oscar award for being so dramatic Hanz."

"And you can be the president of the sarcasm society Rei." I was surprised that I was laughing with him, his joy is contagious. 

He held his burger and suddenly forced it to my face. I was effing surprised because I was still laughing hard, so my mouth was open and some of it went into my mouth. 

"UmmpHh, cough, cough" 
What the heck, I just bit into the burger and chewed it. I wanted to spit it out, but It'd look gross.

"Hanz, I thought you didn't like my germs?" 

"You were force feeding me. Its not like I had any choice." I was annoyed but at the same time I found it funny. I don't know, I'm feeling really weird when he's with me. I punched him again this time.

"AWWW, Thats already a lot! what was that for?" 

"Nothing, You look like a good punching bag." I replied.

"HOW SWEEEEEEEET"
Defintely the gays from the other table. They said it loud enough so we both could hear.

"Hanz, you're blushing again." It was almost like a whisper.
I couldn't say anything

"Rei, Can you say thank you to Dan for me?" Just to break the silence
He nodded at me and stood up.
"Hanz, I have to go. We still have practise till six thirty. See you tomorrow and don't space out too much. You'll become crazy if you keep on doing that. Heheheh" 
He walked a bit then looked back at me and give me a smile, then he munched on the burger. 
"Seriously, I thought he gave that to me." Why does he keep on doing that. Annoying.


As I was preparing to leave, the gays/guys/tribe from the other table started to approach me...


To be continued...

No comments: