Friday, December 10, 2010

ONE MORE CHANCE... Coming Soon

Photobucket



Hey guys, a few of my BOL friends knew about this endeavor. Well, sad to say, ang aking pamasko sa inyo ay isang DRAMA Series. Ahihihi. I kinda missed doing an all-out heavy drama story just like my first novel Kung Kaya Mo ng Sabihing Mahal Mo Ako.

And yes, this my VERY OWN VERSION of ONE MORE CHANCE. The movie that made everybody cry. I am not saying that this is the exact storyline but my adaptation. Some scenes may be the same but all in all, a different story. :)

Here's the synopsis and I hope you like it.


10 years na silang mag-boyfriend ni Popoy ng maramdaman ni Basty na kailangan niya ng pahinga mula sa nakakabagot na routine nilang dalawa. Suddenly he got tired of their usual set-up although the fire they shared in bed is still intense.

He said he needed space, Popoy wouldn't give it, so, he broke-up with him. After ilang buwan, he thought he was over him so he hooked-up with Gabriel. Pero bakit anong sakit ang naramdaman niya ng makitang may iba na rin si Popoy? Hindi pa siya nakuntento at inasar-asar at inaway niya si Gabriel.

Natameme pa siya ng sabihin ni Popoy, "I already have my life back Basty, so please, start getting yours."

No comments: